Beautiful weather makes me wanna take off....

Posted by flabbyfab , Thursday, March 3, 2011 10:29 AM

Hey everyone. I havent done that great of a job here I'm afraid! :/ Ive really got to get pics up tonight!!!

I ordered a new pair of running shoes. I'm SO excited!! This is about the time of year that I started running at the healthiest point in my life and I'm STOKED to get back to that! They should be in tomorrow.

I've done REALLY good with eating!!! I'm limiting myself to 1300 calories and I'm trying to eat at least a small snack every 3-4 hours. I don't have a scale at home so I can't weigh myself. I like 2fivefive's idea of posting weights every Friday. BUT, just so I'm not entirely copying off of her, wuhaha, I'll go with Saturdays. :) I can't wait to get out and exercise though!! That's when the weight really starts coming off.


I'm going to try my hardest to pour myself into this journey, new job, and new city! I'd be lying if I said every day wasn't a battle dealing with heartache and all the change going on...but, as one of my favorite songs says, "Sometimes goodbye is a second chance". I refuse to be broken. Conquering this weight loss will just prove to me that I'm still that independent girl who is perfectly capable of taking care of herself.

Keep on rockin 

1 Response to "Beautiful weather makes me wanna take off...."

Ashley Says:

love that song.
I'm so proud of you for doing something we've both always wanted to do. You made it outta this town and you have an amazing job. everything else will fall into place:) you can do this!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment