Yeah apparently I'm a quitter....

Posted by flabbyfab , Saturday, August 20, 2011 10:21 AM

Well hello again.

I haven't been here since March! That's flipping depressing. What's happened in my life?

Well I have had a lot of fun, met a lot of new people, had some hard spots, and even took a new job. But now its all about to change again! I have wanted to go to cosmetology school for the longest time. Long story short, school is 9k cheaper back in my home town and my parents have offered to let me live with them for free while I go. Which means I could go full time and just work at night to pay basic bills. As much as I hate to leave "the big city", I know its for a happier career and life in the long run. PLUS its not even for a full year.

SOOOOOOOOO I have played yoyo diet here a few times I believe but still haven't accomplished shiz. That's changing now. I am so incredibly determined!! I have just absolutely had it with my body and all the hang ups I have because of it. So with one pretty expensive shopping trip down today, I have gotten all I need to get going seriously. I'll be in LR for about another month so I'll take advantage of my apartment's gym during that time. Once back in my hometown, I plan on joining my bff's gym and working out with her in the mornings. Not to be mushy but she's an incredible inspiration!!! Happy almost 100 girl!


So I have starting pics but it keeps rejecting them. I'll try to upload those later!!! But ultimately, my starting weight is 212.6.








2 Response to "Yeah apparently I'm a quitter...."

Bonnie Says:

Hey Girl, new reader here from your BFF's page......
Can't wait to read about your new adventure......I'm on one as well :)

Ashley Says:

We can do it girl. Next month we will be in the same town again, workingout, running, fun classes. Can't wait.

Post a Comment