It's the small victories that reek of future success...

Posted by flabbyfab , Wednesday, August 24, 2011 8:20 PM

Quick blog!

I went to the gym tonight and hit the elliptical first as usual. I've only been able to do about 20 min before I'm dying. But tonight, ten minutes in, it just seemed so much easier. I checked my incline and resistance to make sure it all was right and sure enough it was. So i trekked on for 35 min burning 310 calories! It's amazing to see how only less than a week of consistency is already paying off in the form of my body adapting. Hopefully the scale will be as kind Saturday lol!

Other than that, today was a dull work day. I did get a new hair do though! I'm posting from my phone though so I'll have to upload a pic in the next post! That way at least you cam have a face to pair my blogs with as well!

Random thought: I think all my old pics of me at my largest are at my exes still. I need to scope out my parents house...

2 Response to "It's the small victories that reek of future success..."

Bonnie Says:

I found the same thing......my stamina is sooooo much better when I stick to something.....way to go!!!!!!

Ashley Says:

look at you, YAY for extra time.

Post a Comment